Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 362 - Amy's Style Challenge

The 365 Cards challenge is to make a card showcasing Amy's style, which is fun, bright and whimsical:

So this is the card I came up with:

I used a blue cardstock from my stash and also some Amy Butler paper from the stash as well!  I used a lime green textured cardstock to build the flower.  The die-cuts were made using the scallop circle and circle Spellbinders.  The leaves were made from a Cuttlebug die.  A Studio G stamp "thinking of you" was stamped in a teal blue ink (picture did not show this very well).

I scraplifted the following elements from Amy's card: pinwheel, double-buttons, circle and scallop shape.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I LOVE it...I'm a huge fan of amy butler...she is one artist that really makes me want to learn to sew...on fabric...I can do paper, just not fabric! I simply love your choice of colors and how you highlighted the pinwheel!! sooooo very fun & creative! Thanks soooo much for playing with me over at 365 Cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It looks amazing! What a cute card...

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your pinwheel, and the colors! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete