Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 361 - Kristie's Style



Today's 365 Cards challenge is to make a card using Kristie's signature style.  Here is the card she used to express her style:



I have never made a card using the color scheme above, so I took a stab at it.  Also, with the challenge we are suppose to "scraplift" elements from her card.  I pretty much scraplifted the whole card :)





(I could not get the pics to be brighter, sorry they are so dark!)  I used kraft color cardstock for the card.  Cream paper was torn for the center.  A textured orange was used for the decorative strip with the edge punched using a EK punch.  I used my Slice machine for the frame.  And a Studio G stamp inked in brown.  I added orange thread weaved in the button and around the strip.

So as you can see I "scraplifted" alot!  Color scheme, frame, edge punch, buttons, thread...you name it!

4 comments:

  1. oh i luv the torn paper and your colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the offset buttons and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute! LOVE the added buttons and thread. Thanks so much for playing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on Kristies card, love the twine!

    ReplyDelete